many memories of the rain.
but I had to forget all the little but not all. to prove my love near you. to the last. I hope you find people who understand you improvise and not me. I tried to forget you. but I can not. love you too close to the heart. but I have to do also. I'm sorry for your pain right heart may rain at any time. I love you I will rain down at any time another reason I heart you crush me with words I said I miss you this time for everything, you look after yourself and remember me always okay. you I will not go away. I will come and get your heart back if you get time
.
p/s : watch yourself to me, I want to say that I have lost you forever. but I do not lose your heart. you always be in my heart. are never lost a moment too you:)
